I’m for gun control, but I’m also a realist. It’s far too late for the USA to go backwards, no matter if it’s for good or bad. The sad truth is, there will come a day in the not too distant future when the population of the USA will need their right to bear arms, and for the very reasons the nation’s founding fathers foresaw.
The Stage Is Being Set Now
1. Citizens of the USA already fear each other as much as they do their own government, and they fear the governments of other nations even more.
2. The country is divided by a two party political system. This is not because two parties better represent the population, but because two parties are far easier to manipulate and control by puppet masters than is the case with multi party systems.
3. Crime is rampant and government willingness to combat it is lacking to the point of impotence.
4. Politicians are mostly self serving, with too many able to be bought by special interest groups, and a few owned outright by criminal organizations.
5. Campaigning politicians constantly polarize the population using race, religion, fear, and social segregation to further their own election agendas. However, the hate and resentment stirred up does not fade like and election promise once the polls close.
6. Religion is not separated from the state, but instead is a tool. Religion is constantly being manipulated to further political agendas with the faithful totally unaware they’re manipulated, at least for the time being.
7. Promotion of needless consumption, combined with a rising in cost of living is being fostered to create a population buried in debt, and therefore compliant.
8. Monetary devaluation and the subsequent increase in the cost of living, with no corresponding increase in incomes being enforced is being used to concentrate wealth in the hands of the few.
10. The population is being deliberately dumbed down through the systematic degradation of the education made available to the majority of the population. The purpose is to rear a generation of citizens intelligent enough to be capable of menial labour and to use low level technology. However, at the same time the poorly educated population is incapable of recognizing manipulation, nor of questioning leadership.
11. Distractions from fiscal mismanagement, be it war or mindless forms of entertainment, are used to foster apathy… etc., etc., etc. Read more